- 1 large broccoli head
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 portions of Fishbox salmin
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Preheat large cast-iron grill pan.
- Chop broccoli into good size pieces and drizzle of olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper in a mixing bowl, then set aside.
- Put honey, lemon juice, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix.
- Grill broccoli until charred (not burnt), about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Pat your salmon dry with kitchen roll. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear salmon on each side for 4 minutes. Brush glaze on salmon and remove from grill.
- Serve with any additional sauce. Garnish with spring onions.
Tip for extra fiery kick add cayenne pepper to the glaze mix or wasabi paste. This dish is great served with noodles or rice.