Good To Know from
Slimming World’s spicy hot-smoked salmon noodles are really easy to make for the perfect mid-week meal, when you’re in the mood for something low on fat but not on flavour.
350g dried egg noodles
Low-calorie cooking spray
1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
1 large carrot, peeled and finely diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp mild or medium curry powder
400g frozen sliced mixed peppers
4 tbsp light soy sauce
300g skinless hot-smoked salmon flakes
Small handful fresh coriander, chopped
Limes wedges, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions then drain and set side.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick wok or large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat.
- Stir-fry the onion and carrot for 3 mins or until softened, then add the garlic, ginger, curry powder and peppers and stir-fry for 4 mins or until just beginning to soften.
- Add the drained noodles and about 2 tbsp water and toss everything together. Add the soy sauce, season and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the salmon and stir-fry for 2 mins or until piping hot. Remove from the heat, scatter over the coriander and divide between shallow bowls or plates.
- Serve hot with lime wedges to squeeze over.