White fish such as hake or pollock
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sugar
1 clove garlic, grated
1 lemon, half juiced, half sliced into thin discs
1 lime, half juiced, half sliced into thin discs
1 sachet Mara Seaweed Furikake
1. Slice the fish into 2cm cubes. Stir together the citrus juice, oil, garlic and sugar.
2. Pour over the fish and add Mara Seaweed Furikake. Gently combine everything until the fish is well coated.
3. Leave in the fridge for at least an hour, up to six hours. The longer it’s left, the more prominent the flavours will be.
4. Once the fish has marinated, create the skewers by sliding alternating salmon and lemon on half the skewers and white fish and lime on the remaining skewers. Begin and end with fish and if needed, fold the slices of citrus in half.
5. Brush any remaining marinade over the skewers and place under a hot grill for 10 mins.
6. Serve with rice or flatbreads and a green salad
Nourish Body and Soul with Mara’s award-winning range of nutritious and delicious seaweed flakes, sustainably hand harvested from the wild, pure waters around Scotland.
Mara’s award-winning shake-on seaweed offers essential everyday nutrition because it’s rich in iodine, high in fibre and full of essential minerals.
Mara Seaweed also adds the ‘fifth taste,’ umami, which enhances flavour to make your food tastier. Try it as a great complement to fish.
15% off their online shop when you use
Discount Code: ‘FISHBOX’
*Furikake seaweed only available in Morrisons.