2 Torbay Sole fillets
2 knobs of butter
125ml white wine
2 tbsp. crème fraiche
1 bunch sorrel, washed and shredded
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lay fish in an ovenproof dish.
2. Season, dot with butter and pour over the wine. Place fish in the oven for 10 mins until just cooked, then lift onto a warm plate.
3. Working very quickly, pour the juices from the dish into a small saucepan with the crème fraîche, boil until slightly thickened, stir through the sorrel until just wilted
4. Spoon over the fish before serving.
5. Serve with buttered new potatoes on the side, they are a must!