A classic breakfast with a twist - no better way to start your day.
1. Put the lemon juice and vinegar in a small bowl, add the egg yolks and whisk with a balloon whisk until light and frothy.
2. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and whisk to thicken the mixture.
3. Gradually add the butter while whisking, until the mixture is thick. If it looks like it might be splitting whisk off the heat for a few minutes.
4. Season and keep warm.
5. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the vinegar.
6. Turn down the heat so that the water is just simmering.
7. Create a slight whirlpool by string the water, then pop the eggs in one by one.
8. Cook each egg for about 4 minutes, then remove and keep warm.
9. Toast and butter the muffins.
10. Place some smoked salmon on top.
11. Place the egg on top of the smoked salmon.
12. Smother with the hollandaise sauce.