Salt & pepper
1 jar of stem ginger
1. Cook langoustine in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes and then leave to cool, then peel.
2. Slice pineapple into rings and scoop out centre. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
3. Dress rocket leaves with olive oil and lime and season. place in centre of pineapple ring. add pineapple pieces and place langoustine on top with some fresh mint scattered over.
4. To make the dressing take 1 jar of stem ginger and pour off liquid into a bowl. Add finely chopped red chilli and chopped chives to liquid and mix.
5. Spoon over salad and around plate. Serve!
We serve this at the restaurant but I also make this dish at home, it's perfect for a dinner party starter when you can have it all ready before the guests arrive.'
Tried this recipe? Share a photo with us!
You could win an upgrade to your next Fishbox.
We’d like to say thank you to Steven for contributing to our Fishbox recipes.