Gnocchi is perfectly paired with cheese and the addition of langoustines makes it a firm favourite for seafood fans.
1. Dice the tomatoes and finely chop the tarragon.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add the salt and oil.
3. Add the gnocchi and reduce the heat a little so the water is at a gentle simmer.
4. As soon as the gnocchi floats to the top, drain in a colander, then rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking process and set aside.
5. Place the double cream and garlic in a large pan.
6. Bring it almost to the boil then stir in the goat’s cheese until melted and well blended.
7. Add the drained gnocchi to the pan together with the langoustines, tomatoes and tarragon.
8. Serve immediately.