This tasty 'lang'uine with white wine sauce is perfect for sharing!
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion
4 garlic cloves
2 sweet potatoes
1 cup white wine
Juice of ½ lemon
½ cup white wine for boiling the langoustines
Salt and pepper
Handful of chopped parsley
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and spiralize. (This recipe is also tasty with pasta or spiralized courgettes instead of sweet potato!)
2. Put the langoustines in a pot then cover with water and ½ cup wine. Bring to the boil and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the water and allow to cool naturally without rinsing.
3. Heat a small pan and fry the scallops (if using) for about 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
4. In a large pan heat the oil and butter. Fry the onion, garlic and chilli flakes. Add the sweet potato and cook for 2 minutes. Pour over the wine and lemon juice, and sprinkle over ¼ of the parsley, mixing well. Simmer for a further 3-4 minutes.
5. Season well with salt and pepper and add the cooked seafood. Sprinkle over the Parmesan and remaining parsley and enjoy!