2 peppered smoked mackerel fillets
10 Cherry Vine Tomatoes
2 Handfuls of Sea Salt and Herb Croutons
1 Gem Lettuce
Handful or Grated Smoked Cheese/Edam
1. De bone the mackerel fillets.
2. Flake up the mackerel into small pieces and mix with mayonnaise of cream cheese.
3. Cut up the mango, tomatoes and gem lettuce.
4. Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
5. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and add the sea salt and herb croutons.
6. Add grated smoked cheese or edam, season with black pepper and serve!