Fishbox HQ from
4 Ling Portions
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
50g pitted black olives
2 tbsp capers in brine, drained
1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
2 tsp thyme leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
4 ling fillets
Green salad, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Place potatoes into a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10-15 mins, or until tender. Drain. Cover with foil and stand for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, olives, capers, lemon rind, thyme and oil in a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish into pan in a single layer, spooning some tomato mixture over fish. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake for 15 mins, or until fish is cooked through.
- Arrange fish on serving plates. Spoon over tomato mixture. Serve with potatoes and green salad.