BBC good food from
· 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra to serve
· 50g chorizo , peeled and thinly sliced
· 450g salad or new potatoes , sliced
· 4 tbsp dry sherry , or more if you need it (or use white wine)
· 2 skinless thick fillets white fish
· good handful cherry tomatoes , halved
· 20g bunch parsley , chopped
· crusty bread , to serve
- Heat a large lidded frying pan, then add the oil. Tip in the chorizo, fry for 2 mins until it starts to release its oils, then tip in the potatoes and some seasoning. Splash over 3 tbsp sherry, cover the pan tightly, then leave to cook for 10-15 mins until the potatoes are just tender. Move them around the pan a bit halfway through.
- Season the fish well. Give the potatoes another stir, add the cherry tomatoes and most of the chopped parsley to the pan, then lay the fish on top. Splash over 1 tbsp sherry, put the lid on again, then leave to cook for 5 mins, or until the fish has turned white and is flaky when prodded in the middle. Scatter the whole dish with a little more parsley and drizzle with more extra virgin oil. Serve straight away with crusty bread.