4 John Dory fillets
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 orange, zest and juice
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 tbsp marmalade
½ tsp ground fennel seeds
½ tsp ground cumin
1 mango, cubed
1 Red onion, diced
1 large tomato, chopped with seeds removed
1 green chilli, chopped
Juice of 4 limes
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Mix the orange and lemon zests, marmalade, ground fennel seeds and cumin in a bowl. Add some of the orange and lemon juices to make a marinade.
2. Pop the John Dory into a dish and pour over the marinade.
3. For the salsa: Place the mango, tomato, red onion, chilli and lime juice into a bowl, mix and season to taste.
4. Heat the oil in and frying pan. Add the John Dory fillets, flesh-side down and cook for 1-2 minutes on each, or until caramelised and the fish is cooked through.
5. To serve, place a spoonful of the mango salsa into the centre of each plate and top each with a John Dory fillet. Enjoy!