2 White fish fillets (we used forkbeard)
Enough flour to coat the fish fillets
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Cumin
1 fresh Chilli
2 cloves of Garlic
A few of handfuls of Spinach
These measurements are a rough guide, so feel free to increase quantities and add in any extras as you wish!
1. Carefully dust the fish fillets in flour and spices
2. Lightly cook chilli and garlic.
3. Place fillets in a hot pan, leaving them to cook without touching for 5 minutes. This will let the flour bind and keep the fish from crumbling.
4. Turn fish over and cook through.
5. Cook spaghetti and frozen peas and other veg.
6. Pile up veg and spaghetti and add a dollop of sour cream.
7. Place fish fillets on top to serve with a squeeze of lime and olives.