1 tbsp honey
Finely grated zest and juice 1 lime, plus 1 lime, sliced
1 tsp Whole Grain mustard
1 tsp ground pepper
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 x 130g cod loin fillets
2 pieces of fresh rosemary
2 Handfuls of Spinach
2 Handfuls of Kale
1 whole Butternut Squash
1.To make the marinade, put the honey, lime juice and zest, whole grain mustard, pepper and rapeseed oil in a small bowl and whisk together.
2. Put the cod fillets in a shallow dish, pour over the marinade and set aside in the fridge for 15-20 mins.
3. Cut the butternut squash into small pieces and roast in the oven at 180oc for roughly 25 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill to medium. Transfer the cod fillets to a baking tray and put a slice of lime and piece of rosemary on each fillet.
5. Grill for 5-6 mins on each side until the edges are starting to char and the fish flakes easily.
6. Steam the kale for roughly 5 minutes and add the spinach and steam for a further 3 minutes.
7. Serve immediately with the roasted butternut squash on a bed of kale and spinach.