Poaching is a very healthy way of cooking the fish, this is a simply delicious meal that could be made mid-week or for guests.
1. Slice the mushrooms.
2. Place the potatoes in a pan of lightly salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Pour the stock and wine into a shallow saucepan and reduce to half the quantity.
4. Add the mushrooms and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
5. Loosely roll up the plaice fillets and put them on top of the mushrooms.
6. Cover with a lid and gently poach the plaice for 5-8 minutes, until it is cooked through.
7. Add the asparagus tips to the potatoes and boil for a further 2-3 minutes, until the potatoes and asparagus tips are tender.
8. Remove both pans from the heat.
9. Add the spinach to the mushrooms, cover with a lid and allow the spinach to wilt, approximately 1 minute.
10. Serve the plaice fillets on top of the spinach.
11. Add the yoghurt to the mushrooms and once it has been heated, pour the sauce over the plaice.
12. Serve with the baby new potatoes and asparagus tips.