400g butternut squash, cut into 3cm pieces
2 leeks (pale part only), thickly sliced
8 whole garlic cloves
1/2 cup (125ml)
4 x 200g ling fillets
Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
2 thick slices sourdough bread, crusts removed,
roughly torn 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, plus extra to serve
200g Portobello mushrooms or other large flat mushrooms, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Place the pumpkin, leek and garlic in a roasting pan. Drizzle with 1/4 cup (60ml) oil, season and toss well to coat.
2. Roast for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is slightly tender.
3. Meanwhile, drizzle fish with 1 tablespoons oil and sprinkle with lemon zest. In a separate bowl, combine the sourdough with thyme and remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and add the mushroom. Gently toss to combine.
5. Place fish on top of the vegetables and top with sourdough crumbs. Return to the oven for 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked through and sourdough is crisp.
6. Divide fish and vegetables among plates, then scatter with thyme to serve.