Adapted from a recipe in Yotam Ottolenghi's Jerusalem. You can use any firm white fish. Delicious!
1. Finely grind the spices.
2. Mix them together, then add the garlic, olive oil and lemon juice.
3. Marinate the cod fillets for 60 minutes in the spice mixture (or it can be left overnight in the fridge).
4. Bake the cod fillets in the oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.
5. Mix the olive oil, all spice, paprika and salt together.
6. Drain the chickpeas and toss in the spice mix.
7. Bake in the oven at 220°C for 10 minutes.
8. Grate the cauliflower into a bowl.
9. Finely chop the pepper, spring onions and herbs.
10. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
11. Mix the vegetables together and add the lemon zest, sherry vinegar, olive oil, all spice and salt.
12. Place the cauliflower tabbouleh on a plate, top with a cod fillet and sprinkle chickpeas over.