Freshly cooked crab meat
2 cobs of sweetcorn, kernels removed
Juice and zest of 2 limes
Juice of 1 lemon
1 clove of garlic, crushed
4 spring onions, finely chopped
1 red chilli, finely chopped
1 small handful of coriander, finely chopped
200g rice noodles
5 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp sea salt
If you have received a live brown crab in your Fishbox follow the preparation guide to cook it humanely.
We recommend popping them in the freezer for 20/30 minutes until they have fallen into a deep sleep. Then you can pop it into a large pan of salted boiling water.
If you have received fresh crab claws then you simply have to pop them in a pot of boiling water.
With both options
1. Prepare the dressing for the dish by combining the olive oil with the lemon and lime juices, lime zest, garlic, coriander, spring onions, chilli, salt and pepper in a screw-top jar.
2. Break up the crab meat and set aside.
3. Boil the noodles according to the instructions adding in the sweetcorn 5 min before the end of the cooking time.
4. Drain the rice noodles and sweetcorn and rinse through with warm water.
5. Toss the noodles and sweetcorn in the dressing and add the crab meat before serving.