Charlotte Goedvolk from
• 2 x Fishbox sea bass fillets (skinned
• Risotto rice
• Olive oil
• White wine (30ml)
• Handful spinach (30g)
• 1 pint stock (veg)
• 1 Lemon (juiced and zested)
• Wild garlic pesto (recipe available on the riverford website)
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Toast the rice, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Add some white wine and 1 ladle of hot stock and stir until absorbed.
- Reduce the heat.
- Add the rest of the stock, a ladle at a time, and cook for approximately 20 minutes until the rice is almost cooked and the stock is absorbed.
- Stir in the spinach, cooking for 3-5 mins, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Fry the sea bass so the skin is crispy.
- Add the mascarpone, lemon juice and season the risotto, then stir.
- Scatter with the lemon zest and top with sea bass, and wild garlic pesto